Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has made publicized a latest vacancy announcement named as UPPCL Recruitment 2016 to hire the 228 candidate for the Stenographer, Assistant accountant and various other posts in the corporation .
If you are also looking for the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh then must apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2016 process .
UPPCL Recruitment .
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
UPPCL Recruitment 2016
Stenographer (GR. III), Assistant Accountant and Other
Total Seats :
Vacancies Details :
|Name Of The Posts .
|Stenographer (Gr. Iii)||30|
|Additional Private Secretary||27|
|Office Assistant (Gr. Iii)||28|
|Assistant Reviewing Officer||74|
Age Limit :
Candidate age must be above of 21 years and should be below of 40 years as on 1st January 2016
Relaxation in upper age applied as per the government norms for the reserved category candidates .
Graduation Degree in related field from any known University or Institution is required to have all the appliers to become eligible for the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Jobs .
Application Fee :
General / OBC category aspirants required to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee and SC/ ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- where as PWD Category Candidates required to submit the application fee of Rs. 10/- .
Assortment Procedure :
Candidates need to appear in the Written Exam and Typing Test to get selected for the announced posts.
Salary Structure :
|Name Of The Posts||Salary Scale||Grade Pay|
|Stenographer (GR. III)||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2600/-|
|Additional Private Secretary||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Office Assistant (Gr. III)||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2600/-|
|Assistant Reviewing Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
|Assistant Accountant||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 3000/-|
Process to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Go through the UPPCL authorized portal which is www.uppcl.org .
- Now follow the ‘Vacancy / Result’ section given on the home page .
- Now click on the ‘Apply online against Adv. 1/VSA/2016’ link and must read mention directions carefully .
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link as per the post which you want to apply for .
- There after aspirants require to fill online application form with necessary info .
- In the end candidates should click on the submit button and take a printout of submitted application form for the further usage .
- Opening date to register online application: 5th April 2016 .
- End date to register online application: 5th May 2016 .