All the eligible job seekers need to apply online on or before the end date as mention in the last of this page .
Odisha SSC Recruitment .
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Post Name :
Junior Data Entry Operator
No. of Name :
Education Info :
Those job hunters having graduate degree with six month Diploma Course certificate in Computer Application from any recognized institution or at least ‘A’ level from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses .
Age Limit :
- Job searchers age must be above of 21 years and must be below of 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST and Women Category candidates .
Examination Fee :
Aspirants have to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/-. Fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
Salary Package :
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month .
Selection Process for Odisha SSC Recruitment :
- Selection of aspirants for declared post will be based on the merit performance in Computer Fundamental (Theory Test), Test in computer (Practical Test) and Personal Interview .
- Candidates who will get selected in primary selection process will only called for further selection process .
How to apply for Odisha SSC Jobs :
- Go through the official site that is www.ossc.gov.in .
- Click on the link as “Online Application Form” available and visit the “what is new” section on home page .
- This will take you to the page having various recruitment links, select suitable post for which you want to apply for from available list and click on the “Apply Online” link to read complete directions for Applying Online and to generate blank Application Form .
- Fill form with all relevant information in correct manner .
- Upload your scanned photo and signature if required .
- Make payment of application fee (online) .
- Review you filled application once and press “Submit” button .
- Lastly take a hard copy of system generated application for future reference .
Important Date :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th April 2016 .